Weekly Update: June 11 – June 17

This was the first full week of my kids at home, out of school.  I was expecting to accomplish a lot less than I got done, I will be honest.  I figured with them at home that I would spend the entire day trying not to pull my hair out and doing my best to keep them from killing each other.  Four kids in a small house tends to lead to cabin fever, even if they have only been inside for a few minutes.  But, I managed to get quite a lot finished this week.

Right now, I am focusing on my nonfiction work, and I am trying to get ahead of it enough that I can take a month or two off from it and focus on my fiction work, full-fold.  This week, I finish setting up all the monthly editions, quarterly editions, and the yearly edition in their digital formats, and I got their listings on Amazon prepared up to the point where I press the Publish button.  They are ready to go, and all I have to do is hit that button on the correct day.

Due to a possible formatting issue, I am currently at a full-halt on my workbook editions.  I realized that I made a possible error on the June Workbook edition that I released earlier this month, so I don’t want to move forward with any of the other editions until I have the June Workbook in my hand and I can see if that possible error has any detrimental effects on the presentation of my book.  Because all I have to do is copy and paste to a template with the remainder of the work, I can’t really move forward until I know if my template needs to be adjusted or not.

So this week, I am working on the 2018 edition of The Daily Prompt.  I have a few more prompt types to come up with, then I can start setting it up in Scrivener.  Once I have done that, I am pull my months, my quarterlies, and my yearly editions for ebook format, and then I can start working on those workbooks.

If I can get far enough ahead with the 2018 edition, I should have a nice long while to work on my fiction projects.